Results of Recognising Ramanujan are here!
The wait is finally over.
Please use the search function on this page to find your score. Don’t forget to read the instructions first.
- Please enter your name exactly as you had entered in your OMR sheet on the competition day
- Example: If your name is Amit Agarwal but you had written A Agarwal, search as A Agarwal
- Leave out dots and spaces after initials – example: if your name is S. S. Rajamouli, search as SS Rajamouli
- If you cannot find your result with your FIRSTNAME LASTNAME, try searching without a space
- Example, search as ANANDKUMAR
- If you still cannot find your score, use the form below to contact us
Our Budding Ramanujans
Information about the winners of the competition – our Budding Ramanujans – would be provided via your school.
Percentile Scores for Benchmarking
Below are the scores at each percentile for each of the two levels (Junior and Senior).
How to benchmark a score?
Assume you are in the Junior level, and have scored 16. From the Junior Level table below, you see that the 95th percentile score is 15. Since your score is in that range, your performance is in the top 5% of all the students that competed in your level.
If you feel that your name should have appeared but it has not, send us a message and we will check for you.